1. Tote bag– you can never go wrong with a classic, stripped tote. Great for running errands or lazy days on the beach.
2, Clarisonic face care– ok I must admit that I put this on the list because I am dying for one of these myself. But I argue that mother’s need extra clean, excoriated skin, too!
3. sunflowers if you are really short on time or money, stop by your local Trader Joe’s for some $4.99 sunflowers. It’s always great to mix it up from the standard roses.
4. Atlanta Pillow– How great is this conversation-starting throw pillow? I love it, and the good news is that they carry the same style in many other cities and states.
5. Women for Women International card– Mother’s day card’s are pretty standard and world-wide appreciated. However, this card sends an extra special punch. Make a donation in honor of that special woman in your life and you will help women in war-torn countries change their lives, support their children, and nurture their communities. A card will then be sent to your loved one telling them of the donation.
6. Tweets and Status Updates for All Occasions– Does your mom misuse or often confused by social media? I know my mom isn’t always the most savvy, but this little guide is here to rescue with dozens and dozens of kid approved and convenient updates and explanations.
7. monogram necklace– who doesn’t love a monogrammed necklace? Classic and makes a statement.
8. Mother & Daughter Letter Book– This is a nostalgic little book that contains 40 cards intended to be exchanged between you and your mother. There are tips and sources of inspiration to be used for each card, but after all 40 have been sent, you will each have a piece of one another through your writing to treasure and pass down for generations.
9.Tom Selleck Coffee Mug– What mom doesn’t love Tom Selleck and that dreamy mustache. Make their day ever morning by giving them this gift that keeps on giving!
10. Custom Family Tree Print– You can’t go wrong when you combine eccentric relatives and Etsy. This custom family tree is a great keepsake and is sure to get her rolling with sentimental family stories.
What are you getting your Mother this Mother’s day??