Oh boy, it’s finally here- Friday! I actually took this entire week off for a much-needed vacation. I tagged along with Jon to San Antonio for his work conference (I will post some pics for you tomorrow!) and have had two glorious days at home to sleep in, read, and catch up on some smutty TV. It’s been pretty fantastic, but I must say I’m happy its Friday so I can share my next two off days with others. I’m heading to Nashville this afternoon with my hubby and friends for a weekend full of football, karaoking (word?), and people watching! Wahoo.
Do you have any fun plans tonight? If so, I’m guessing you are counting down the minutes till your work day ends. Maybe reading this roundup of my favorite posts this week will help the time pass faster. If you don’t have anything planned this evening, maybe these posts will help ramp up your Friday :)
- Joanne Goddard from A Cup of Jo shares a brilliant dating secret she got from Joan Rivers.
- Laura Conrad from Trash to Couture shares a backpack DIY.
- Jessica & Melissa from Behold-A-Honeybee share splurge and steal options for some hot penny loafers.
- The lovely Karista from Karista’s Kitchen shares a delicious sounding Mulligatawny soup recipe perfect for this fall weather.
- And last but not least, Rian (pronounced Ryan) from Truth and Cake shares some fantastic tips for starting (and maintaining) your blog.
Photo Source: Here; Edited by moi.
TGIF, you all!